ICCS Prop CAN
ICCS Prop CAN is part of the Intelligent Control and Command Systems product range. The ICCS Micro CAN can either be used as a stand alone module or as an extension module to an existing CAN system.
The current control of ICCS Prop CAN module is directly proportional to the set-point 0 - 10 Volt or 0 - 20 mA.
Controlling and reading/writing of all values by CAN Bus is possible. Fluctuations in supply voltage and temperature are compensated, so that a constant flow rate is ensured.
In order to avoid a determining of the valve, a dithering frequency (overlaid rectangle with smaller frequency) can be implemented.
- 9 pins DIN relay socket pluggable
- 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm compact module
- Design for valve regulation
- Voltage (0-10V) or current (0-20mA) set-point
- Lower consumption, complete sleep mode available
- Regulated PWM output up to 3A
- 2 analogue/ digital inputs
- Optional open collector output (2W)
- Programming with ICCS SDK Plus
- Construction machines
- Agricultural machinery ion module
- Industry/ equipment Construction
- Public utility vehicles
- Special vehicles
- Mechanical engineering
ICCS Prop CAN Datasheet for download
- ICCS Prop CAN Datasheet