Research & Development
At Würth Elektronik, comprehensive circuit board services are not limited to the here and now. We aim to support our customers as a competent partner in developing their solutions for tomorrow. A service, which many of our distinguished customers regularly take advantage of.
But our specialists’ expert knowledge is not only sought-after in customer-specific development projects.
Würth Elektronik also participates frequently as a member of well-known research projects. Here are some examples:
* Würth Elektronik Rot am See GmbH & Co. KG, Fraunhofer IZM, Robert Bosch GmbH, Fraunhofer ENAS, Chemnitzer Werkstoffmechanik GmbH, Universität Bremen, Institut für Telekommunikation und Hochfrequenztechnik
- TIPS: Ultra thin laminates with integrated components
- SeatSen: Textile-integrated sensors for detecting seat occupation and positions of persons in vehicles
- GloveNet: Intelligent networked firefighter glove
- In addition: MOES, NegIT, Future Boards, High-Temperature Thermoplastic Boards, Prozell, Zi-Lu-Zell, Mikronetz, MikroFun and ORFUS