Reference Guide Trilogy of Magnetics German
EMI Filter Design, SMPS & RF Circuits - 5th Edition Order Code 744019
- To bring inductive components closer to customers and users with their properties and applications in a practical way and without ballast - that is and remains the claim of the technical book ; “Trilogy of Inductive Components";. First published in year 2000, the book is now a standard work in many development departments and universities and has been sold over 30,000 times.
- The Application Manual has been restructured in terms of content and remains in its 5th edition. The second edition is still true to its familiar structure with three sections: Basics, Components and Applications. A lexicon of technical terms and keywords as well as a collection of formulas round off the book.
- To cover topics such as energy harvesting, wireless power transmission and the increasingly important SiC (silicon carbide) and GaN (gallium nitride) switching transistors, various chapters have been expanded or new ones have been added: Of course always with a critical EMC view of our experts.
- Furthermore, the revised 5th edition includes the following main topics: Filter bases in the higher frequency range, Transformer circuits, updated Ethernet and Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications, Wireless Power Transfer (WPT), RF-Basics, Skin, proximity effect and AC losses, Online design platform REDEXPERT, Simulation
- The components section lists all Würth Elektronik component families clearly arranged in a compact format, always followed by a page with their most important features and characteristics. In this way, the entire range of available components and their general specifications can be searched quickly.
- Language: German
- Price: 49 € and free of shipping costs